
My oldest brother Gregg had his entire family together for the first time in 2 years so they took advantage of it and had family pictures taken. Before the photographer took the pictures I jumped in and had my picture taken with Kyle, Emily, Brad (my cute nephew who just returned home from his mission), Jessica, Mike and cute little Erika.

While I was at home I helped my mom prepare a handout for a church women's relief society class she will be teaching in a couple of weeks. We created cute documents on the computer and then we did a lots and lots of cutting. It was fun to have a project to work on with my mom. My mom and I also had fun shopping and baking together for all the family get-togethers.

We watched lots of basket ball games while I was home. Here we are at my younger brother Alan's house watching the BYU basketball game with my mom and my nephew Jacob. Go Cougars!

Saturday night my mom and I went out to dinner with my brothers family. My dad couldn't come with us because he was working at the temple that night.

Sunday morning Brad spoke in church and shared experiences from his mission. He has been speaking Spanish for the past 2 years so listening to him speak in English was funny! After church we went over to my brothers house for brunch. Here is a picture of Brad, my sister-in-law Pat, my brother Alan and my mom.
It was a lot of fun to go home and spend time with my parents and my two brothers and their families. I feel so blessed to be a apart of such an awesome family.
1 comment:
It was so good to see you for a couple days for all the parties! I love that picture of us on picture day too we all look so good! I might be stealing this picture!!
Post a Comment