Last night my friends and I threw a baby shower for our friend Heather who is having her 5
th baby next month. She has 4 boys and this baby is a
GIRL! Yeah! We had a lot of fun preparing for the shower and making it a special night for her. Here are some of the pictures from the shower.

I put up one of my storks in the front yard to announce to everyone that "It's A Girl"!

Sarah, Kim and Heather before the shower started.
Ahhh look at those cute pink booties. So cute!

Sarah, me,
Steph and Kim...the shower planners! I have such awesome friends and we had a great time planning the shower together. Thanks for all your help ladies. It was fun spending the evening with you all.

After Heather opened her gifts we displayed them on my dinning room table so everyone could see what she got! You gotta love all that pink!

Kim made these adorable invitations. Each one was handmade and so cute. Nice job Kim!

Here is the inside of the invitation!

I made these little favors to give to everyone that came to the shower. The little pillow boxes were filled with candy inside. I had a lot of fun making them.
3 comments:
Hey your post looks familiar!! Last night was a blast thanks for all your hard work! Everything was wonderful! You are AMAZING!!!
You did a great job throwing the shower for Heather. It was a delightful evening to be at your beautiful home and with great friends. Thanks for having a party for an excuse to be together.
I still have the blue stork you set out for Aaron thirteen years ago. I love your blog and miss you all.
Post a Comment