On our way down to Tacoma we stopped off at the Cheesecake Factory for an early dinner.
Mackenzie wanted cheesecake but we didn't have time to eat it there so we took a slice to go and we shared it on our way down to the concert. Yum...chocolate raspberry truffle!
Here we are just before the concert started.
Mackenzie and I were up on our feet and jammin to the music most of the night. See the lady behind Mackenzie in the pink sweater. She asked Kenz to sit down so they could see. HELLO...we are at a concert you know and 3/4 of the crowd was up on their feet rockin to the the tunes! So we ignored her and enjoyed the concert up on our dancing feet!Matt Giraud rocked on the piano!
At intermission Mackenzie bought this cute American Idol t-shirt. She put it on for the second half of the concert.
Allison Iraheta was so good and really had the audience rockin!
Danny Gokey sang the Michael Jackson song, "Pretty Young Thing" (PYT) as a tribute to the King of Pop! He also sang the Rascal Flats song, "My Wish" which I loved.
Adam Lambert was by far the best of all the performers and was the audiences favorite. He sang 4 songs and a couple of groups songs but our favorite was "Mad World".
Kris Allen was amazing. He played a little guitar and also piano. Mackenzie and I had a great time. Our seats were awesome - 8 rows up off the floor on the left hand side of the stage so we were really close. Steve has our good camera with them in Japan so I only had our small camera but it was fun to capture our fun night out on the town together. Mackenzie and I have decided that we are definitely going to the 2010 American Idol Concert! It was awesome.
At intermission Mackenzie bought this cute American Idol t-shirt. She put it on for the second half of the concert.
Allison Iraheta was so good and really had the audience rockin!
Danny Gokey sang the Michael Jackson song, "Pretty Young Thing" (PYT) as a tribute to the King of Pop! He also sang the Rascal Flats song, "My Wish" which I loved.
Adam Lambert was by far the best of all the performers and was the audiences favorite. He sang 4 songs and a couple of groups songs but our favorite was "Mad World".
Kris Allen was amazing. He played a little guitar and also piano. Mackenzie and I had a great time. Our seats were awesome - 8 rows up off the floor on the left hand side of the stage so we were really close. Steve has our good camera with them in Japan so I only had our small camera but it was fun to capture our fun night out on the town together. Mackenzie and I have decided that we are definitely going to the 2010 American Idol Concert! It was awesome.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous! It looks like you had an awesome time! I'll have to look into going next year too!
Your so lucky to be able to go, and glad you found tickets too. So glad your living it up and not sitting around. Sounds like you had one amazing evening for sure.
So Fun! Glad you girlies had a good time!! Yah, what's up with that lady asking you to sit down at a CONCERT......HELLO!!! To funny!!
Post a Comment