This afternoon Mackenzie and Brooklyn had their piano recital. Over the past couple of months they have been working hard to learn their pieces. They both did very well. Mackenzie has been playing the piano for 9 years and Brooklyn for 7 years now. They have an awesome piano teacher...Ms. Nancy and they really enjoy taking lessons from her. At the recital today Nancy recognized a few students who have done an outstanding job and both Mackenzie and Brooklyn were among those who received a special award. Nice job Mackenzie and Brooklyn! We are sure proud of you!

Thanks Nancy! You are an amazing teacher and our girls love adore you!
2 comments:
Congrats to both of you girls!! Don't ever stop playing the piano. I wish I would have kept up lessons so I could play better now!
Congratulations Mackenzie and Brooklyn!! That is awesome news that you did such a great job with your pieces and even got recognized for there great work. They are lucky to have Nancy as there teacher.
Post a Comment