A few days before Christmas while Mackenzie and I were shopping at Costco Mackenzie found these giant gingerbread cookies and talked me in to buying them.
Mackenzie and Brooklyn decorated their cookies first and then Steve and I used the leftover frosting and candy to decorate our gingerbread cookies.
They were all so different and cute. My favorite was Steve's gingerbread baby!
He thought it was worthy of hanging on the Christmas tree! I don't think so Steve!
Mackenzie and Brooklyn decorated their cookies first and then Steve and I used the leftover frosting and candy to decorate our gingerbread cookies.
They were all so different and cute. My favorite was Steve's gingerbread baby!
He thought it was worthy of hanging on the Christmas tree! I don't think so Steve!
This may be a tradition that continues each year. Thanks Mackenzie for talking me in to buying them. It was a fun activity to do together as a family.



No comments:
Post a Comment