Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Homemade Sledding Hill!

Tonight Steve built a huge sledding hill in our front yard. The plan at first was to build an igloo but half way through the building they started using it as a sledding hill! The whole family was outside tonight sledding...even me! I'm sure we'll have all the neighborhood kids over tomorrow for some sledding fun. We are sure enjoying all this snow and savoring every minute we have it because we know it won't last too much longer.


Check out the expression on my face! This was my first ride on the hill and as you can tell by the look on my face I was unsure of how this was going to turn out. Surprisingly it was a lot of fun and I didn't get hurt so I was back up on the hill for another ride in no time! And yes...I was in my pajamas! :-}

1 comment:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Looks like fun!! Hey when the snow finally melts and you start missing it again you guys are MORE than welcome to come to our house and shovel our massive driveway!