Monday, October 26, 2009

Family Home Evening Activity - Pumpkin Carving

Tonight for Family Home Evening we carved our pumpkins.
Mackenzie and Brooklyn drawing the face on their pumpkins!
As is tradition in our home we use the jig saw to carve our pumpkins! Our girls draw the faces on their pumpkins and then Steve uses the jig saw to cut them out. It's way easier, faster and much safer then using a sharp kitchen knife!
And here are the pumpkins all carved

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Liz Odle said...

Just found your blog from the Nielsen Notes. So fun to see your family, it's been years. I think the last time I saw you guys the girls were still kids. Looks like you had fun with your pumpkins. Feel free to check out our family's blog out odlefam.blogspot.com. Also in case you didn't recognize the name I'm Jim and Janice's oldest daughter Liz.