This year Mackenzie is a Bumble Bee.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween
We love Halloween and look forward to it every year. This year Mackenzie and Brooklyn are at Halloween parties tonight so Steve and I are home all alone! For the first time in 16 years! Steve is usually out with our girls on Halloween night taking them trick or treating while I stay home to answer the door for all the trick or treaters that come! We are kind of sad that that chapter in our lives is over! But Steve is enjoying answering the door tonight and I am enjoying not having to get up every 30 seconds when the door bell rings!
This year Mackenzie is a Bumble Bee.
This year Mackenzie is a Bumble Bee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
The girls look so cute in their costumes. Sounds like you all had a wonderful Halloween.
Post a Comment