Thursday, January 27, 2011

Annual Cub Scout Cake Bake Auction

Tuesday night we had our annual Cub Scout Cake Bake Auction. The theme this year was "Oh The Places You'll Go". The boys along with their Dad's help made and decorated cakes using this theme. All the cakes were so different and cute. We made about $700.00. We will use the funds we made to go on fun outings with our Cub Scout dens and to purchase supplies for our den and pack meetings. Here are some of the pictures I took of the cakes.

This was the cake that I made. Of all the places I could go...camping sounds really fun right now! Steve helped me create this fun cake.

Gone fishing cake.

You can go to many different places in books.

Doesn't this german chocolate cake look yummy. And it looks just like sand. That big blue ocean is actually a homemade sucker!

The alien and his spaceship from the movie "Toy Story".

The White House.

These are just a few of the cakes we had to auction off that night.

It was a fun evening and I loved spending time with the cub scout boys. They are always so much fun to be around. I am already looking forward to next years auction. Being the Cubmaster I get to chose the theme. Hmmm...what shall the theme be next year?

1 comment:

Susie said...

Those look like some pretty creative cakes. So glad you made some good amount of money for the cub scout fund. What an awesome event!!