Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Trip to Nor Cal

In mid August I flew to Sacramento for my nephew Jacobs mission farewell and to visit my parents and brothers and their families. 
Although I love it when my family can travel with me, it's always fun when I get to go home to visit my parents.
While I was there we went out to dinner a couple of times, to see the movie "The Hundred Foot Journey", shopping, swimming, out for breakfast and to my brother's houses for family dinners.
 I got to go on an early morning bike ride with my dad three days while I was there. We rode 7 miles each day for about an hour. It was so much fun. 
 Saturday night Gregg and Pat invited us to go to an outdoor concert with them. The theme for the concert that night was DISCO! Ya baby! Brought back a lot of memories swaying back and forth to the good old days way back when!  
 Sunday was Jacobs mission farewell. He did a fantastic job on his talk. I am so very proud of him. He will be serving for two years in Guatemala City, Guatemala. He will be an outstanding missionary as he shares the gospel with the people in Guatemala.

No comments: