Thursday, October 30, 2008

Traditions!

Every year since Mackenzie and Brooklyn were little we would make homemade sugar cookies in the shape of pumpkins and ghosts just before Halloween. Those who have made sugar cookies before know the hours involved in making these cookies. I decided we weren't going to make them this year. My excuse was that we had too much going on. But my girls asked me earlier this week when we would be making them and so...here they are! Traditions! You gotta love family traditions!
Brooklyn frosting the pumpkins!
Yum Yum Yum...want to come over for some cookies and milk? Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Yep! Plan on us being there in a few minutes! Wait....hours. Hmmm...we miss your cooking and baking! And you of course! There's always mail :).

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy to me. Sugar cookies have been tempting me for some time now. Landon needed to make some cookies for one of his scout goals and I was hoping he would choose sugar. He chose pumkin though. I had never made pumkin before and they turned out soooo yummy! We used fresh pumkin instead of canned pumpkin and I think it made all the differnece.

FiveSmiths said...

I would really like to see some new pics of the family...we dont care that you have a new background.