
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Yes...we can do the "Can-Can"
Yesterday we got a fun package delivered to us by Fed Ex. It was a Christmas gift that we ordered and have been waiting for. It's a food rotation system. One our family goals for 2009 is to improve on our food storage. This food rotation system will make it easier to rotate our food storage. Steve and Mackenzie put the shelfing together while Brooklyn and I cleaned out the food cupboards. Then we all took turns rolling the cans through the new shelfs. For those of you who have read my sister-in-law Pat's blog entry about their food rotation system...we wanted to be just like Pat the "Queen of Can Goods"! Now we too are having fun rolling our food storage cans like the old childhood marble game! Wanna come and roll cans together Pat?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We have one of those 'shelf reliance' shelves! Though, I curse it- the cans fall to the ground as the plastic bends. I know others who loves their's too! Hmmmm...maybe it was the installer? Have fun with your 'rolling'!!!!
Post a Comment