Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Father's in my life! I am blessed with such an incredible Father. Dad, I appreciate all you have done and continue to do for me and my family. Your love and devotion to the gospel and your family are such a great example to me. I Love you Dad!
I am also blessed with a wonderful Father-in-law! Dad LeBaron, I love and appreciate you and the great love you have for your family. Thank you for raising such a wonderful son. I am so thankful that I married into such a fun and crazy family. I Love you Dad LeBaron!
And last but certainly not least...I am blessed with an awesome husband! Happy Father's Day Steve! Thanks for being the greatest Dad to Mackenzie and Brooklyn. And thanks for being the greatest husband and friend to me! I Love you Steve!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm so excited I found your blog on Sis. Wilson's blog! Your girls have gotten so big and beautiful! Great to see you on here!