Last week we picked up a Washington State drivers handbook so that Mackenzie could start
studying for her learners permit test. This morning I took Mackenzie over to the
DMV so that she could take the written drivers test.

She studied over the weekend and took one last look on the way over to the
DMV!

And...she passed the test! So that means that we now have a teenage driver in our house! Oh my! Here she is with her learners permit that will allow her to drive legally on the roads with me or Steve with her! Preferably Steve!!

Steve told Mackenzie that if she passed the test he would get her her own key to the Honda Accord. Here she is with the key on her new key ring! Right now as I am blogging this entry Mackenzie is out driving on the roads with Steve! It's so much fun having a teenage driver! :-}
2 comments:
it makes me feel really old seeing these pictures. I can't believe she's DRIVING! You know what that means?? Now she can run errands for you! YAY!
I bet Mackenzie is so darn excited that she cannot contain herself. She will do awesome driving. I bet it is hard to believe this day finally came for her and you.
Post a Comment