Friday, September 18, 2009

Salmon Fishing

This morning I went salmon fishing with some friends out in the sound. It was a lot of fun. The sun was out, the water was smooth and best part of the whole fishing trip...I caught a coho salmon! It was only about 6lbs. but hey it's a salmon! We grilled it up on the BBQ for dinner tonight and it was yummy! Nothing better then fresh coho salmon!
Sarah, me and Howie. Here's my fishy!
Sarah, Sofie and Heidi.
Chris and Sofie. Check out that big Navy Ship that passed us. It was huge.
Here are Howie's two really big salmon that he caught and my little baby one. Thanks Howie and Heidi for the fun morning out on the boat. I had a great time and can't wait to go again. Steve is going out on the boat with Howie tomorrow morning. I hope he brings home some salmon too!

2 comments:

Mindy Sauther said...

Looks like a great time! Your dad should be proud!

Susie said...

Way to go Cynthia!! Your Salmon looks like a beauty, I'm sure it was very yummy too. Love Salmon, you were lucky to be able to go fishing with such great friends for sure.