Sunday, June 6, 2010

Young Women Personal Progress

Brooklyn just recently finished up her Young Women's personal progress. She had her interview with the Bishop a few weeks ago and today he presented her with her Young Women's Medallion necklace and certificate in sacrament meeting. Almost every Sunday over the past two years since Brooklyn came into the Young Women's program she has worked on different goals and enjoyed all the different projects she worked on.

Great job Brookie! We are proud of you. We Love You!

3 comments:

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

Congratulations Brooklyn!!!! I am so proud of you! I soooo miss having you in Beehives!

Susie said...

Congrats Brooklyn!! That is a HUGE accomplishment and you did it so quickly too. That is awesome! What is your secret in getting it done by age 14? As my Mackenzie is coming into the YW program in January I need all the extra advice to help her through.

Anna said...

What a great accomplishment! That is some serious hard work and long hours! I admire you for that... I am only being yet again recently being put in Young Women's!