Steve and I were asked to help chaperon and be in charge of running the water table at the dance. On our way over to Issaquah we stopped and had dinner.
Check out my prom date! Wow...am I a lucky girl or what?
Monica, Ian, McKenna, Shon, Brooklyn and Andrew giving us a silly pose!
Brooklyn & Andrew.
Mackenzie and Damon walking the red carpet.
Check out this cool pose with it foggy and a little bit blurry.
Mackenzie & Damon.
Our girls looked so happy and they really had a great time. They couldn't have asked for better (or more handsome) dates either.
I showed Mackenzie and Damon the room where they were keeping the mini cupcakes and here they are sampling a few!
We had such a cushy job running the water table! It was easy and allowed us to walk around and take pictures during the damce. We have been able to go for 2 years in a row now to help out at the dance and it's a lot of fun. It was sad to see such a fun night end. And we're already looking forward to next years Mormon Prom.

1 comment:
I love your girls dresses and Mormon Prom sounds like so much fun. So where do your girls get there such modest gorgeous dresses. I ask because we just had Prom here and I didn't see one modest dress among the youth. It scares me for when my daughter gets older.
Post a Comment